Glogster

GLOGSTER Link: http://www.glogster.com/jessicajarassic/myglogster *** Copy and Paste

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Road Less Traveled

Do you believe it is important to be passionate about your job? Think about adults you know well, and how they feel about their jobs.
     When thinking of a job the first thing that should come to mind is would following that path make you a happy individual. Doing a job that doesn't or wouldn't make you happy shouldn't even be an option. Find a job you like and love doing, one where you are excited to go to and don't want to leave. Everyone has a different view on what jobs a person may find enjoyable its just personal preference. There is no such thing as a bad job, its just a matter of figuring out what you want to achieve in life, and how you are going to get there. There are some things in life that are challenging and finding out what you want to do for the rest of your life is considerably one of them. Life is about making Goals and doing whatever possible to acheive them. Overall finding a job that keeps you happy and lets you conqure your dreams is something that a person should be respected for.

What are you going to do with the rest of your life (career wise) and how are you going to get there? (Yes, it is certainly okay if you don't have concrete plans, but at least write about a possible path you could take)

In my Future I hope become a Veterinary assistant and animal trainer. In order for me to achieve my goal I need to enroll in the Veterinary Assistant program at "Center of Arts and Technology" in kelowna. As well I would like to do online dog training courses with "Animal Behavioural College." While I will be taking these courses I will continue working at the Veterinary Hospital I have worked at for the past three years. Ever since I started working at the Vet Clinic with the veterinary assistants at Penticton Veterinary Hospital, I have learned a lot and now have a great respect for what happens at the Clinic.  I have always loved working with animals and training them. All the hard work and effort the Erin and Jessica (The Vet technician at my work) put into their job amaze me. I truly believe they have found something they both love doing and when I can do what they do so will I. I am also very happy to know that when I come back from school they would not hesitate to hire me on as a Veterinary Technician. As for the animal training, I will be working with Arlene D.A who has already has done the dog training  program with "Animal Behavioural College" and has inside to what I will be doing during the duration of the program. Overall I think my future looks bright and I will not stop till I succeed. After all Dreams are meant to be achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment