Glogster

GLOGSTER Link: http://www.glogster.com/jessicajarassic/myglogster *** Copy and Paste

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Historical Moment

If I were to choose a historical moment go back in time to see, I would choose the holocaust. I want to go end the rein of Hitler (although I doubt I could) and end the terror he struck into the hearts of those less fortunate. It pains me just thinking about all the abuse he put all those poor people through. Some words that linger in my head when i hear the word holocaust are death, blood, murder, pain, torture, and war. If those that were killed then, survived I wonder what the  world would be like today. To know that they had a chance to live a happy life far for Hitler’s torture camps would have made them a different person. The holocaust was a very historical time in history that everyone will hear about even in the future. After all the Past is what shapes the "Now." Unfortunately you can't change the past you just can look forward to what the future holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment