Glogster

GLOGSTER Link: http://www.glogster.com/jessicajarassic/myglogster *** Copy and Paste

Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Rant about Bullying

I don't understand Bullying I don't get how people can think that its ok that they hurt other people. It is unfair how people especially teens think that hurting other people is fun. Well in fact its not, I personally know what it feels like to be bullied. It is so hard not to lash out and smoke the bullier in the face. But you can't because that will make you just as bad as the bullier. Believe it or not yes I have punched someone for teasing me and yes it worked they never bugged me again, Yet the reality is that it makes you feel better for only  a mere moment then you think "What have I done im just as bad as the Bullier". It is not the greatest feeling in the world I must say and thats  why im not going to suggest going out after reading this and smoking every person in the face that every hurt you. In fact it is painful being the bullier as well they know that it is not nice to bully other people but they do it anyway, they do it because they want to be enpowered they want to make you feel lower than they feel. The most common  things people who know you are being bullying is ... # 1 Ignore them....#2 Walk away .....#3 Tell a teacher..... Im guessing you have heard at least one of these before infact at least 5 times in every humans life they will here one of these and the reality is is these do not work. In my oppinion I beleive bullying is a disease that one gets themself infected when basically making themself feel like crap. My question for you is is that reality ? Are you going to let this happen or are you going to stand up and say "Hey what you just said is not cool, no one deserves to be hurt like that would you like me to call you something" How would that make you feel would you care? Another common fact is that at least 25 teens in British Columbia alone every year commit suicide because of being bullied. How would that make you feel if you knew that you were the one that said something that encouraged a person to end their life. Aswell would you beleive that the average teen thinks of commiting suicide at least once a week. Well I must say that I have been one of these teens, I have thought long and hard about this but im infact to afraid to do it and im glad
I never did nor never will. But their are not many teens like me out there that will stop. My question for you is What would you do if someone you know perhaps your bestfriend ended their life or how about someone who may not be your friend but you know then ended their life? I'd hate to know how you feel if you are a bullier?

No comments:

Post a Comment